Friday, April 25, 2008

One Step at a Time



Well, we took care of a good chunk of paperwork today and dropped it off at FedEx Kinkos this morning. It was "fun" to do this with the kids who were not too happy about waiting patiently while we filled out the forms at Kinkos and got some things notarized, but as you can see, they were all smiles as they held up envelopes going to Gladney, the Department of Homeland Security, and our Dossier helper (I'm sure there's a more official title, but that's what I know to call her). So, we're one step closer.

Josiah is sitting on my lap as I type this and I asked if he would like to share something on the blog. He wanted me to tell you that "Everybody should love Jesus." Couldn't have said it better myself.

Eager for a homecoming,

WB

1 comment:

Beau Fournet said...

good stuff bro. excited for you guys. fedex should send me a thank you note this year for all i spent with them on the adoption services...