Saturday, April 18, 2009

Where to stay?

This week has been a whirlwind of activity! The to-do list is long, but we are trying to slowly get to all of it, and we continue to pray that court will go smoothly on Wed. Today I spent the morning searching garage sales for a dresser and the afternoon painting two twin beds.

Tonight I am researching different places to stay- we know we want to stay in a guest house, but there are so many choices! I would like to have our own bathroom, but other than that, I don't have any major preferences.

The ones I have looked at are-
New Flower Guest House
Oziopia Guest House
Addiskidan Baptist House
Ayat Guest House
Sidama Guest Lodge
Z Guest House
Weygoss Guest House

I am sure there are others- anyone have any experience or recommendations?

2 comments:

Ryane said...

I don't have any personal experience but I think you can add Bejoe to the guesthouse list. It is the one that Belay owns. Everyone says it's nice.
I am sure your Gladney worker can tell you more about it.

Hope all goes well next week!


Ryane

coffeemom said...

We loved Ayat, and if we travel this weekend will stay at Bejoe.....praying for court for you tomorrow! M